its really important for men to stand up to other men who say terrible and sexist shit
because sexist men dont listen to what women have to say
literally the most important thing men can do if they want to call themselves feminist allies
It’s called male privilege. You may not acknowledge it, but if other people perceive you to be a man, you have it whether you want it or not; it will be used to benefit you, with or without your consent. Like any privilege, the question is: will you take it for granted or will you truly understand its value and use it for what it’s worth.
- Zelda: Hey I just met you
- Zelda: And this is crazy
- Zelda: But I need you to save all of Hyrule
- Zelda: And I'm not even gonna bang you.
- Link: That's completely fine, because I'm actually a decent human being who doesn't expect sex from a woman in exchange for my kindness.
- Link: Did I ever mention that our fandom is sexist as fuck and that these "friendzoning" jokes aren't funny in the slightest?
- Link: Because it 's true
I’m actually concerned for boys who complain about how different girls look without makeup. Like did you think eyeshadow permanently alters a girls eyelid? Are you frightened when people change clothes
Babies have no concept of object permanence
That’s one of the sickest burns I’ve ever read.